Last Minute Groomsmen Gift Ideas Any Best Man Can Pull Off
You’ve been busy planning the bachelor party and keeping the groom sane in the weeks leading up to his wedding. Somehow the groomsmen gifts completely slipped your mind! As best man, you want to give gifts your groomsmen will truly appreciate. No need to panic – you can come up with thoughtful last minute groomsmen gift ideas.
One easy go-to is a bucket or cooler filled with the groomsmen’s favorite booze and drinking accessories:
- Craft beer pack
- Whiskey stones
- Unique shot glasses
- Cocktail mixer kit
- Bottle of nice bourbon, scotch or tequila
- Engraved hip flask
- Beer mugs or tumblers
- Gift cards for local breweries or bars
Choose items tailored to each groomsman’s taste and include a personalized note – they’ll love this fun and useful gift!
Give the gift of shared adventures! Print out vouchers for you and each groomsman to enjoy:
- Round of golf
- Bowling or arcade night
- Tickets to a concert or game
- Skydiving or rock climbing trip
- Fishing or camping weekend
- Brewery or winery tour
Making memories together is far better than material objects. The groomsmen will have a blast redeeming these vouchers.
Personalized gear makes practical and memorable gifts. Order:
- Engraved pocket knives or multitools
- Monogrammed wallets or shades
- Custom grilling tools with their names
- Beer mugs featuring their alma mater or favorite sports team logo
- T-shirts printed with an inside joke or nickname
Add a six pack of their favorite brew and you’ve got a slam dunk groomsmen gift!
Give a gift that keeps on giving with a monthly subscription box catered to each groomsman’s interests like:
- Coffee, bacon or steak deliveries
- Nerdy loot for gamers and techies
- Craft beer or wine selections
- Man crates with DIY projects and gadgets
- Grooming samples for the style-conscious
Subscription boxes are the perfect last minute digital groomsmen gift idea.
Even if you’ve procrastinated on getting groomsmen gifts, with a little thought you can still make your grooms buds feel special. Get creative and choose gifts tailored to each guy like brews, experiences and personalized gear.